This is a web based BGP Looking Glass. The following are current options:
- route - Returns the active RIB entry for the passed in IP address.
- origin - Returns the origin AS number for the pass in IP address.
- aspath - Returns the AS path I see to get to the passed in IP address.
- roa - Returns the ROA status of the passed in IP address.
- asname - Returns the AS name from the passed in AS number.
- totals - Returns the current IPv4 and IPv6 active prefix count with unix timestamp.
All commands also work through curl:
- curl bgpstuff.net/route?ip=126.96.36.199
- curl bgpstuff.net/origin?ip=188.8.131.52
- curl bgpstuff.net/aspath?ip=184.108.40.206
- curl bgpstuff.net/roa?ip=220.127.116.11
- curl bgpstuff.net/asname?as=109
- curl bgpstuff.net/totals
- Specify JSON output. Works with both browser and curl queries:
- curl 'bgpstuff.net/asname?as=109&format=json'
- Specify ASDOT representation for ASN queries:
- curl 'bgpstuff.net/aspath?ip=2404:aac0::&rep=asdot'
Requested from 18.104.22.168